Translate

01/04/2015

Tell Them You Love Them.

So I don't really know what to write about, I just wanted to write a blog post.
I got back from Berlin on Sunday so expect a post about that soon with some photos! 

But what I realised most while in Berlin was how much I missed people and much people mean to me. I have a couple of close friends I can really count on, but these people mean to most anyone has ever meant to me before. 

My best friend Hannah, I missed hearing her talk about her ex and her new potential 'bae', and just hearing her voice and missing the 'banter' we had together. 

My other best friend Harry, I missed his laugh, the jokes we make in history, and the fact that he also had the chance to come with me, and keep me sane, but couldn't. I missed his voice and the way he speaks to teachers in a joking way. I just missed him.

And then there's Kat. I don't know how to describe Kat. I missed her hugs, her laugh, her jokes. Everything about her.

Spending time with these people today made me realise how much I take for granted on a daily basis.

Next time you speak to your best friend, or your parents, tell them you love them, because you might not get the chance to again.

(links are still under construction)

1 comment: