Translate

06/04/2015

Love Yourself.

Hi everyone! I thought I would do a follow on post to 'Tell Them You Love Them' about loving yourself.

Throughout my 17 years, I have found that before you can truly love someone, you need to learn to love yourself. You need to know what you want in life, and at my age, you don't. You're probably sat there thinking, 'I know what I want to do when I grow up, I know what I want, I know myself.' You don't.

When I was choosing my A-Levels I had one job in mind, teaching. Whether that was teaching music, or history, English or photography, I really only believed I wanted to teach.

Then I started my blog.

I found that, writing this blog was something I didn't want to stop, and after taking a break from it to sort out my life with college and my personal life, I've decided I don't want to go to Uni, I want to stay where I am, earn a living and blog, hopefully starting something successful, and maybe even starting my YouTube channel properly.

An example of not knowing myself properly occurred this weekend, when I decided to have a my haircut, and when I say that, it's now sitting on my collarbones instead of my ribs. I spent so long avoiding it, thinking I wouldn't like it, but now its shorter than I was ever willing to go, and I love it. So at my age, you really are not sure of yourself.

I've found something I love to do, on my own little space in the internet which I will cherish forever, I thank the people who do look at my blog, and my one follower, even though its Kat.

Before you can love another, you must learn to love yourself. I've learned to love myself, therefore I can say, I love you.

Ciao xx

Kats Blog
TBC
Photography Blog
YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment