Translate

29/04/2015

Dear Readers.

This is something Kat did not long ago, and it got me thinking about how much I appreciate you all.

You all mean something to me, and I know theres not many of you, but you really do mean everything to me. Without you I would have stopped my blog a long time ago, I would never have got as far into this as I have, and I thought I would let you know.

This blog means everything to me, and you do too. I want you to know that I am here, I'm always here if you need me, whenever, no matter what time of day I will reply when I get your message. I always reply to comments, though some I cannot reply to, I do always try to. I love how you interact with my posts and have found me on social media! I want to keep doing this, to keep it growing and building in audience, I'm nearly at 1,000 all time page views, which I never thought I'd reach!

So thank you for your support, your love and thank you for reading my little rambles and the things going on in my head. It seriously means so much that you take the time to read my blog. I am starting to vlog soon, so I will be posting my vlogs on here, and maybe on my channel, though I do want to start doing a midweek video for you all on a Wednesday in the summer. I've never really told you how much I appreciate you, so I thought I would now, I appreciate you, and you all have a special place in my heart.

Thank you, and much love, Em xxx

TBC
Photography Blog
YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment