Translate

26/04/2015

Assumptions.

I've been thinking recently about how people assume things. Authors assuming their readers know about the topic, people assuming I don't like something, people assuming I'm in a relationship with my best guy friend.

This stems down from being asked multiple times if my friend is my boyfriend. You might have seen me talking about this on Twitter with him. 

I understand that it's because the 'older generation' couldn't go somewhere with a girl or a guy without it being assumed they're in a relationship. 

So next time I'm asked if Harry is my boyfriend, I'll say yes, for the lols. My new motto, for the lols. 

I just wanted to get that out. Also, Snapchat, can you please make your app available on older generation iPods, I want to be able to send Harry ugly selfies in the morning! 

Lots of love, Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment